Anupam Srivastava an Alumni of Campus Law Centre Delhi University, is the Managing Partner of TCL who has been in practice since the year 1991. He is a civil lawyer with expertise in the laws relating to property, commercial transactions, personal laws and defamation. His area of practice has largely been Courts in Delhi, wherein several of his judgements have been reported.
He is currently holding the office of Additional Standing Counsel for the Government of NCT of Delhi in 2016-17.
On the Corporate side, he advises Clients on real estate transactions in setting up power plants and creation of equitable security.
Besides being a keen litigator, he has an academic side as well and has authored/edited following books:
- Mulla’s Code of Civil Procedure 16th edition, published in 2002;
- Legal Ways of Money Recovery- A Handbook, published in 2004;
- A Handbook on Real Estate Investment-A legal perspective, published in 2007 and 2011
- Code of Civil Procedure 1908, published in 2010;
- Guide to Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013, published in 2014.
These books have been published by reputed law publishers, Lexis Nexis, Manupatra and Wolters Kluwer.
Monika Srivastava is a Masters in Law. She graduated from Campus Law Centre, Delhi University in the year 1991. She dons the roles of a lawyer, Meditator, Author and a Law teacher with ease.
As a lawyer she practices on the Matrimonial and Consumer Protection laws.
She is a trained mediator, which skills she gainfully employs in all kinds in resolving the disputes. She attends to the mediations referred to her by the Court as well as encourages Clients to resolve the disputes by way of pre-litigation mediation.
She has authored following books:
- Code of Civil Procedure 1908; published in 2010 and
- Guide to Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013; published in 2014.
She also assisted in editing of 16th edition of Mulla’s Code of Civil Procedure 1908 and is currently commissioned to write another book on this subject by TAXMANN.
She is a Visiting Faculty at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, since last fourteen years.
Anubha Rastogi is a Law Centre 1, Faculty of Law, Delhi University alumnus from the batch of 2003 and currently practices in Mumbai. She has extensive practice experience in civil and criminal laws and is currently a Special Public Prosecutor for SEBI.
Her areas of interest are harassment and discrimination and she advises corporates on ensuring compliances and become a healthy and productive workplace.
She also has keen interest in the area of sexual and reproductive health and rights and engages at the domestic, regional and international level for forwarding the same
Santosh Tripathi is a law graduate from University of Delhi. He passed out in the year 2005 and since then has been practicing before the Allahabad High Court. He attends to the matters of the firm before the Allahabad High Court.
Raj Yadav is a 2007 law graduate from Gujarat University. He is based out in Ahmedabad and his area of practice includes real estate transactions. He advises Clients on laws relating to transfer of lands, carries out due diligence of lands and helps them in structuring the transaction as also in registration of the various deeds.
He looks after the consumer litigation of the firm throughout the State of Gujarat.
Shekhar Aggarwal graduated in the year 1995 and is currently practicing before the Aurangabad Bench of Bombay High Court. He is on panels of various reputed companies and represents them in consumer forum as well as State Commission.
Amit Pal, has been qualified as a Lawyer from a premier law College –National Law Institute University, Bhopal. He is practicing before the Civil Courts and Madhya Pradesh High Court. He has an expertise over labour laws and matters pertaining to service matters, safety legislation, Statutory benefits and trade disputes.
Arushi Gaur is an alumnus of National Law Institute University, Bhopal and has over 6 years of legal experience. She practices and specializes in environmental laws, arbitration, consumer protection laws, real estate laws.
Rishikesh Raja is a second-generation lawyer and has over thirteen years of practice in litigation and corporate matters. He specializes in Arbitration, Corporate and taxation matter besides working on the writ and original side of Madras High Court.
Shreya Mehta is a 2016 graduate from Symbiosis Law School, Noida. She is a part of New Delhi team. She is with TCL since she passed out from Law School.
She has published following research articles:
- Property Rights of a Hindu women; a fight from ages (ISSN 2394-9503);
- Judicial Supremacy versus Parliament: Restoring the spirit of the Constitution (ISSN 2454-6216); and
- Case Comment on US-Shrimp and Sawblades (China) (ISSN 2394-997X)
Dhairya Gupta is a 2017 graduate in law from Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi.
He has also completed his B.Com (H) degree from the University of Delhi. He is a part of the New Delhi team and is practicing civil and corporate litigation.
Niharika is a 2016 graduate in BA LLB from Amity Law School, Delhi, GGSIP University.
She has been actively involved in the civil, property and consumer practice of the firm at the Delhi High Court and various other courts and tribunals.
Niharika has published the following research papers:
- Research paper titled “INDIA AND CHINA IN IOR: COUNTERVAILING POWERS & INTEREST” published in Indian Ocean and Maritime Security, Competition and Threat published in Routledge India Original, South Asia Edition published in 2017.
- Research paper titled “ASHOK KUMAR – THE UNKNOWN INDIAN INFRINGER” published in Students Review Law Journal of Amity Law School, Delhi, ISSN-ALS Student Journal 2249-4421 in 2014 edition.